Friday 22 May, 2020
Keys2drive lessons will resume as of
Monday 8th June 2020
where permitted by State and Territory rules and restrictions
How do I book my free Keys2drive lesson?
- All learners who have registered since 1st Jan 2020, and not yet had their free lesson, have had their Free Lesson ID expiry date automatically extended for another six months.
- Make sure you have your Free Lesson ID (FLID) ready to go.
- Find a Keys2drive instructor in your area
- Contact the instructor or their drive school to arrange a booking.
- When you have confirmed a suitable time for you, your supervisor and the driving instructor, give the driving instructor your FLID to secure your booking.
*Please note* While the program will be active again from Monday 8th June, some instructors may choose to remain on hiatus for the time being.
Everyone's safety is our top priority, and we support our instructors in whichever direction they decide to go in at this time.
I've lost my Free Lesson ID (FLID)
Click here to have it resent to your mobile*
*FLID will be sent via SMS to the learner's mobile number provided at registration
What if I feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell? Can I still attend my Keys2drive free lesson?
If you or someone you have recently been in contact with is or has been unwell within 14 days of your booked lesson time, contact your instructor directly as soon as possible to reschedule your lesson.
If you cancel or reschedule your Keys2drive lesson within 24 hours of your appointment time, once you have rescheduled your lesson with the instructor, please contact Keys2drive Admin and we will allocate you a new FLID.
The COVID-19 pandemic and relevant restrictions continue to evolve daily, and each State and Territory may have different rules and restrictions in regards to driving instruction.
Please ensure to regularly check with your State or Territory's government and/or health department for the most up to date restrictions.
If you have any queries, please contact:
1800 696 929