How to get accredited
To become a Keys2drive accredited instructor register your details here.
Once you have registered via the link above, we will manually assign you to the online training within 1-2 business days.
You will receive a system automated email to confirm your enrolment along with instructions on where to access the online course.
Quick facts about Keys2drive accreditation program:
- There is no charge to complete the training
- The whole course is completed online
- From start to finish, the entire accreditation process should ideally take around 3-6 weeks to complete, but can be more or less depending on the individual
To become a Keys2drive-accredited instructor you MUST have the following:
- Full Australian driver's licence
- Instructor's licence for your state or territory
- Current Working with Children check
- Hold a Certificate IV in Driving Instruction or Training & Assessment. A list of Certificate IV providers can be found on www.training.gov.au
- Utilise a five-star ANCAP rated vehicle that is no more than seven years old. More information on ANCAP ratings can be found at www.ancap.com.au
- Provide a current Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy statement
- Hold an active ABN
- Agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct